Hiring a Huntington Beach Drug Crime Lawyer should be the first step if you or someone you love has been arrested for a drug offense. The vast majority of Huntington Beach drug crime defenses hinge on the legality of the initial police contact, issues involving search and seizure and the intended use of the drug(s). In other cases, you may have reached a point in your life where you need some help.
As a Huntington Beach Drug Crime Lawyer for 16 years, I am intimately familiar with California drug laws along with the judges and prosecutors at the West Justice Center. I have extensive experience defending drug charges involving various substances (cocaine, crack, ecstasy, heroin, methamphetamine, marijuana and opiods) on a wide variety of drug offenses including any of the following:
- Simple Drug Possession (Health and Safety Code 11350 HS)
- Possession for Sale of Drug (Health and Safety Code 11351 HS)
- Transportation of Drugs (Health and Safety Code 11352 HS)
- Possession of Methamphetamine (Health and Safety Code 11377 HS)
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (Health and Safety Code 11364 HS)
- Possession of Marijuana for Personal Use (Health and Safety Code 11357(b) HS)
- Cultivation of Marijuana (Health and Safety Code 11358 HS)
As your Huntington Beach Drug Crime Lawyer, we will work together to determine our goal and how we are going to achieve it. Whether it’s by aggressively challenging the facts, asserting a violation of your constitutional rights or getting some treatment, a Huntington Beach Drug Crime Attorney provides the best path to success.